Media Pitch Management
Selecting a new media agency is an important decision for any business. Paid media tends to involve large capital sums and requires clearly defined objectives, talent requirements and performance outcomes. A comprehensive media review is a way to re-set your relationship with your current agency or to begin a new relationship with a new agency.
We offer a carefully structured and detailed media pitch management service for UK and European based advertisers spending between £1m and £50m in paid media across both digital / data-driven and traditional media channels.
Channels covered include TV, digital, search, social, outdoor, radio, cinema, print and below the channels including door to door, DM and experiential.
Our approach is designed to meet the needs of both the marketing team and the procurement team.
Our bespoke media pitch management process includes:
- Understanding and clarifying your requirements
- Identifying ways of working issues to be resolved and improved
- Identifying your performance targets
- Writing your media pitch brief in a way that will bring the best out of the agencies you select to pitch.
- Advising on the type of agency most likely to work best with you
- Constructing multi-channel media buying costs grids
- Selecting both long and short-list agencies
- Building a robust agency evaluation framework
- Organising and managing pitch logistics
- Reviewing pre-pitch submissions
- Reviewing pitch presentations
- Reviewing media rates and proposals
- Reviewing resource costs and proposals
We have relationships with the senior management in all leading agencies, both independents and networks.
Our pitch management and ways of working review experience includes working with clients like ASDA, Avis Budget Group (Europe) Lloyds Banking Group, KAYAK (Europe) and Virgin Media.